Wednesday, May 4, 2011

SHOW AND TELL TIME!!

OH MY GOSH GUYS!!! I GET TO TOTALLY SHOW YOU STUFFS TODAY!..... really. The assignment this time is to do a show and tell bit.... I want to keep with the topic of this blog. So I will tell you about a couple of my favorite "otaku" items.

My Kimonos:
I have two kimonos (Vicci was wearing the blue one in the video).
I have a black one and a blue one. They both have gold emblems embroidered on the fabric. My aunt has a friend from Vietnam, and she asked her to get those for me (along with a decorative box of beautiful chopsticks).

I wore those kimonos to Tomodachi Fest last November, but the belt was thin and the same fabric as the kimonos, so I (with the help of my mom) made a wide yellow obi (belt). The fabric is pretty cheap, but the obi is
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong.... I have to have another person help me fold it, and the belt reaches from my kitchen table all the way to the edge of the coffee table in the next room...

I wanted to show you a bunch of other stuff too, but I don't want you to get bored with this blog post..... so... here is a vid of the things I had in mind to show you


No comments:

Post a Comment