Monday, July 30, 2012

Holy shit and sprinkles.

Well. This has been forever. I am now at my parent's house in Nampa, after spending a year in college, and I loved it!! The first semester went great. I got all A's and B's. Loved my classes, and got out of the academic probation I was under before starting college. The second semester was difficult. Turns out I have an addiction... I never thought it would be this bad. In college it's cliche to be on drugs or alcohol... but my problem isn't taken seriously. I have an internet addiction. It affected my studies last semester, I had to drop a class and this year I am going to retake English 101. But don't worry, I started seeing a counselor about it.

 Last year, I lived in the dorms. It was great to be independent from my parents and living my own life. When school starts again, I am going to be living in the campus apartments. I will have 5 room mates, and we will be sharing one bathroom (eek!).

 Since starting college, my fandoms have fanned out to different stuff. I still like anime, but I haven't watched any of it lately. The only animes I have seen recently are Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, and Grave of the Fireflies (so sad). I have been keeping up the nerdom though.

 I am now a major brony (or pegasister as some like to call me). I love the show My Little Pony; Friendship is Magic. I have joined many facebook groups for it and I have changed my list of cosplay wants because of it. This show has even persuaded my decision when I got a new pair of glasses. (A red pair that remind me of Rarity).

 

 I am also now a Whovian, meaning I watch Doctor Who. I love that show it is so awesome and David Tennant is amazing.



I have gotten more into Kpop music, I know a lot more bands now than I did last time I updated this blog. I watch music videos and the reviews and I am getting more interested in dance again.


So yeah.... My life has changed a lot since I last updated this blog. I hope that I can remember to update it more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment